Thursday, June 17, 2010

Have a drink with Michelle Milk on wednesday 16 JUNE 2010

Having a nice drink together at starbucks

we had finish our drink and take some photos

taken by her phone



this photo was taken by me

this was taken from instant camera that i bought

taken by michelle


On Wednesday I went to city to find my mei Michelle ^^ at 5pm after that we had a drink at starbucks near Melbourne Central. We had JAva Chip and Ice Tea. Later on we took photo on each other phone , and we also the newly gadget instant camera , its kinda fun when we took the photo and some of the people there are looking us.. hahahax. Its kinda funny. we had our drink about 2 hours we had fun and chatting too. When we took instant photo its fun to take , it was awsome =) . This coming saturday I will meet my mei again for outing , this time it will be more fun and i will update to you all soon , when i had the photos with me. It will be a blast of photos coming this saturday, so stay tuned okay buddies and take care everybody have a good and a happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment